- Allows students to move items around from their own computers and, as long as they participate one at a time, they can each change the pinboard.
- Good for timelines, sorting activities...
- Good for labelling, exam review
- Assignment idea: have students create padlet walls for submission.
#2. Quizlet.com (must create an account, everything saves automatically to your account)
- Good for definitions and terms and activities
- Create glossary
- Provide the link to the students
- Use the icons at the top from left to right
- Flash cards/ with timer
- Speller/ audio review format
- Print the test (test button)
- Scatter activities
- Race activities
#3. Socrative (b.socrative.com) (create a quiz)
- Students can use their phones or laptops (with internet access)
- Students can anonymously answer questions
- Quick questions
- Space Race: teams compete to answer questions
- You can generate reports, print excel spreadsheets...
- Works best with phones
- Timed responses to questions you create
- Easy to make quizzes, surveys
- Can add images
- Can download spreadsheet
- Can access other people’s quizzes as well
- Good for exit tickets